Make an Impact with All-in-One Educational Video Technology
DTEN all-in-one devices for educators and students help to maintain focus and foster collaboration in remote and hybrid learning environments with intuitive devices that are simple to use, easy to set up, and accessible to all. Even though students are returning to in-person learning, the need for hybrid learning solutions isn’t going away. DTEN provides not only video learning but also interactive touchscreen displays to help bring lessons to life.
Deliver Immersive Learning Experiences
Reimagine the field trip by bringing the world into the classroom with lifelike smart HD cameras, ultra-responsive touchscreens, and Audio AI that reduces background noise.
Easy for Any Age to Use
Our solutions are easy to set up right out of the box, no technician required, connecting to WiFi or ethernet. Intuitive menu design makes our solutions accessible to any age.
Teach to Any Learning Style
Illustrate concepts with built-in digital whiteboard and annotation tools. You and your students can share content from external PCs, document cameras, and other peripherals.
DTEN devices aren't just for teacher to student interaction either - our K-12 clients use DTEN for parent-teacher conferences and open house nights, providing the ability to participate even if the parents can't attend in person
Driving Student Inclusion
DTEN's all-in-one products deliver a great solution for young students. For example, D7's 4K camera ensures that everyone is seen clearly, the 120 degree field of view provides a whole-classroom experience, and the 16 microphone array delivers crystal clear audio.
A Syllabus of Collaboration
DTEN has the perfect collaboration solutions for any K-12 as they look to implement their Hybrid Learning plans.
DTEN’s flagship product, available in both 55” and 75”, provides the perfect all-in-one experience for hybrid learning:
- 4K display to clearly see students
- Touch-enabled for whiteboarding and annotation
- Wide angle camera with 120 degree FOV captures the whole classroom
- 16 microphone array with Audio AI ensures that everyone can clearly hear the lesson while suppressing background noise
- Plug it in and it just works – One touch to start a Zoom meeting
DTEN ME Pro
The ME Pro can outfit home offices of faculty or administration staff to keep productivity levels high. It can also be used in research environments to collaborate with remote colleagues
- 27” all-in-one solution combines a spacious touchscreen display, built-in camera, microphone array and Zoom meeting software
- The same amazing whiteboarding and annotation features as DTEN’s larger displays
- Includes DTEN’s Smart Connect functionality so users can connect their laptop and use the ME Pro as a 2nd monitor
- Ultra thin and light so it easily fits within any desk environment
DTEN GO with Mate
Leverage with your existing AV equipment for a complete system optimized for Zoom – no need to replace existing TVs or displays in classrooms to access a professional collaboration technology
- The DTEN GO easily attaches to wall mounted or cart-based displays
- 12 microphone array and 4 cameras ensures everyone is seen and heard
- The included DTEN Mate is a portable 10” tablet that provides the ability to whiteboard and annotate to what is on the screen
- Provides screen mirroring so students can follow along and even add to the lesson
- The DTEN GO with Mate is lightweight and can seamlessly move from room to room
The newest entrant to the DTEN product portfolio, the ONboard is the first device customized to Zoom’s Advance Whiteboard
- Crisp 55” 4K multi-touch display with intuitive touch-focused control
- Can be used as a companion whiteboard to an existing display or as a standalone touchscreen whiteboard
- Persistent canvas allows you to access the whiteboard, and add to it, even after the lecture
- Purpose built for collaboration with ability to drag and drop images, type sticky notes, and add shapes or connectors
- Ability to leverage for Digital Signage when not in classroom use