Deliver Quality Telemedicine and Connect Care Teams
In today’s world, healthcare professionals and institutions need trusted video collaboration solutions. This enables the ability to treat individuals across locations and facilitate care team collaboration. DTEN’s portfolio of touch-enabled video hardware makes telehealth and health education accessible and seamless.
Transform Telehealth Consultations
Make telehealth seem more like an in-person experience. Wide-angle 4K cameras create a life-like display. The ME Pro's 8-microphone array and AI software provide crystal-clear audio.
Facilitate Care Collaboration
Collaborate with colleagues with ultra-responsive touch displays that make it easy for anyone to participate. Create precise, illustrated annotation on shared documents like X-rays and medical records.
Increase Care Accessibility
Let patients safely connect with loved ones from facilities and hospital rooms. DTEN solutions are compatible with common desktop, medical carts and VESA mounts.
Customized for the healthcare vertical
DTEN video solutions are secure and HIPAA compliant and integrate seamlessly with Epic applications. This makes adding DTEN products to your facility/practice easy as installation only takes minutes from taking it out of the box.
Touch-Enabled Video Collaboration
Increase communication between medical professionals and patients or bring medical staff together for more collaboration using DTEN’s award-winning displays
DTEN’s flagship product, available in both 55” and 75”, provides the perfect all-in-one experience for healthcare institutions:
- 4K display to clearly see colleagues
- Touch-enabled for whiteboarding and annotation on medical records or x-rays
- Wide angle camera with 120 degree FOV captures the whole office
- 16 microphone array with Audio AI ensures that everyone can clearly hear one another while suppressing background noise
- Plug it in and it just works – One touch to start a Zoom meeting
DTEN ME Pro
The ME Pro is multi-faceted in its use cases for healthcare vertical. It can be placed on a cart and moved between patient rooms / areas of a medical facility for annotation. Additionally, it can be used in offices for video conferencing with colleagues on research projects. Finally, it can be used as a telehealth tool in communicating with patients across geographies.
- 27” all-in-one solution combines a spacious touchscreen display, built-in camera, microphone array and Zoom meeting software
- The same amazing whiteboarding and annotation features as DTEN’s larger displays
- Includes DTEN’s Smart Connect functionality so users can connect their laptop and use the ME Pro as a 2nd monitor
- Ultra thin and light so it easily fits within any desk environment or carts
DTEN GO with Mate
Leverage your existing AV equipment for a complete system optimized for Zoom – no need to replace existing TVs or displays to access a professional collaboration technology
- The DTEN GO easily attaches to wall mounted or cart-based displays
- 12 microphone array and 4 cameras ensures everyone is seen and heard
- The included DTEN Mate is a portable 10” tablet that provides the ability to whiteboard and annotate to what is on the screen
- Provides screen mirroring so individuals can follow along and even add to the lesson
- The DTEN GO with Mate is lightweight and can seamlessly move from room to room