Transform Class with Video and Interactive Whiteboards
Higher Ed institutions are learning that students want flexibility with where and how they attend classes and communicate with professors/classmates.
Deliver Immersive Learning Experiences
Bring the world into your classroom with lifelike smart HD cameras with wide field of view (FOV), ultra-responsive touchscreens, and Audio AI that reduces background noise. These features all help promote learning regardless of whether the student is attending class in person or remotely.
Easy to Set Up and Use
Our solutions are easy to set up right out of the box, no technician required, connecting to WiFi or ethernet. Intuitive menu design makes our solutions accessible to everyone.
Connect the Campus
Built-in collaboration tools, wireless connectivity, and seamless compatibility with Zoom Rooms enable on-demand collaboration between students and staff across locations.
Create Global Learning Opportunities
Give your faculty the option to offer courses to learners around the world through accessible and collaborative live or on-demand video experiences.
Hybrid Work(s) for Education
DTEN products don't just support students and educators. Our All-in-One products can also be used by the administration staff so they can still be productive and collaborate even if they aren't in the office on campus.
Try DTEN for Free
Give DTEN a try for 30 days at no charge.
Cancel anytime - but we think you and your workforce will love it.
Adapt to Student Needs
Transform your institution with video collaboration solutions from DTEN to help drive your Hybrid Learning program
DTEN’s flagship product, available in both 55” and 75”, provides the perfect all-in-one experience for hybrid learning:
- 4K display to clearly see students
- Touch-enabled for whiteboarding and annotation
- Wide angle camera with 120 degree FOV captures the whole classroom
- 16 microphone array with Audio AI ensures that everyone can clearly hear the lesson while suppressing background noise
- Plug it in and it just works – One touch to start a Zoom meeting
DTEN ME Pro
The ME Pro can outfit home offices of faculty or administration staff to keep productivity levels high. It can also be used in research environments to collaborate with remote colleagues
- 27” all-in-one solution combines a spacious touchscreen display, built-in camera, microphone array and Zoom meeting software
- The same amazing whiteboarding and annotation features as DTEN’s larger displays
- Includes DTEN’s Smart Connect functionality so users can connect their laptop and use the ME Pro as a 2nd monitor
- Ultra thin and light so it easily fits within any desk environment
DTEN GO with Mate
Leverage with your existing AV equipment for a complete system optimized for Zoom – no need to replace existing TVs or displays in classrooms to access a professional collaboration technology
- The DTEN GO easily attaches to wall mounted or cart-based displays
- 12 microphone array and 4 cameras ensures everyone is seen and heard
- The included DTEN Mate is a portable 10” tablet that provides the ability to whiteboard and annotate to what is on the screen
- Provides screen mirroring so students can follow along and even add to the lesson
- The DTEN GO with Mate is lightweight and can seamlessly move from room to room
The newest entrant to the DTEN product portfolio, the ONboard is the first device customized to Zoom’s Advance Whiteboard
- Crisp 55” 4K multi-touch display with intuitive touch-focused control
- Can be used as a companion whiteboard to an existing display or as a standalone touchscreen whiteboard
- Persistent canvas allows you to access the whiteboard, and add to it, even after the lecture
- Purpose built for collaboration with ability to drag and drop images, type sticky notes, and add shapes or connectors
- Ability to leverage for Digital Signage when not in classroom use