What is D7 limited warranty?
One-year period. since the date that the product arrived at the shipping address.
Hardware defects coverage – verified and identified by a DTEN engineer or support technician.
Software defeats coverage – verified and identified by a DTEN engineer or support technician.
What is NOT covered under the D7 limited warranty?
- Any unidentified software modification to the default D7 OS without consulting a DTEN member who is under the Development or Policy groups
- Any unknown software installations/ modifications to the D7 OS that is not listed on any DTEN policies, and without consulting a DTEN member who is under the Development or Policy groups.
- The product that has been damaged by Customer negligence; abuse; accident; the act of God; misuse; misapplication; incorrect line voltage, fluctuations, and surges; failure to follow operating instructions; or improper installation that has been modified or had its seals broken or serial number removed or defaced.
- The product that has been damaged or injury related to the improper installation or placement of the wall mount to which the Product is attached or to the Customer's selection and use of any Third-Party Stand.
- Any damages to the Product that happens in transit under the agreements of using the customer’s own forwarders.
What is the cost of RMA?
DTEN is responsible for the shipping cost of sending the replacement unit and picking up the defective unit.
The customer is responsible for the cost to clear customs and GST/ VAT fees.
The customer is responsible for the cost of preparing and packing the product to be “READY to Ship” state.
What is the RMA timeline?
- 2-3 business days to process - from approved to product dispatch
- 5-7 business days in transit – EXCLUDE customs period
- The transit time is subject to change based on the shipping location